Tuesday, October 7, 2008

yes, I admit, I'm awful at updating. Either I don't have a life or I have too much of a life and thus never have time to blog. Highlights as of late- my wing made it into Airband. They are going to rock it with "Hard Knock Life" from Annie. School is crazy busy, but in a good way. I like my classes a lot and it's a great balance of homework and the 900 other things I'm involved in. WE WON THE INTRAMURAL FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP last Thursday. This is DEFINITELY a highlight. I went to Decatur, IL last weekend to run the annual Betsy Smith memorial 5K. The Smith family is incredible, enough said. Maddy and I ran together and finished in a pretty decent time for both of us -just over 28 minutes. The homecoming 5K is this weekend, hopefully I'll run it as fast. Lighthouse stuff is awesome but time consuming. The 07-08 Olson PA's are doing bible study together every Sunday afternoon and it's AWESOME. And my heart needs prayer for direction in life and relationships. Ok, there's my quick update- off to work.
P.S. I LOVE the fall colors. Best season of the year is NOW.

No comments: