Sunday, September 21, 2008

hmm, i'm not so good at this busy thing...

From the title, hopefully you can tell my life has been a bit on the crazy side lately. Between working 2 jobs, Lighthouse co-director, classes, intramural football, and training for a half marathon, something had to take back burner, and clearly my blog was that something. Sadly, this isn't going to be a full post either- I'm too tired for that right now. But the half marathon/ trip to Chicago went well- really well actually. A little preview before my next post [which will hopefully be in the next few days], crazy city traffic, pouring rain, last minute change of plans, a wonderful friend, pouring rain, making our own "bucket lists", pouring rain, Chicago style pizza, flooding, standstill highway traffic, pouring rain, oh yeah, and pouring rain. Overall, it was a great trip but full of chaos and adventure. The half marathon was really sweet though. Despite the rain, my iPod held out, I ran a time better than I expected, and I enjoyed it. It was definitely one of the harder things I've done but not as hard as I thought.
Life lately has been pretty good too. A lot of crazy things but good things too. Alas, it's 11:30 and my alarm will be going off far too soon. Another time- thanks to all my dedicated readers, if you still exist. I'll try to be better about posting.

No comments: