Tuesday, June 10, 2008
So, not too much to post about today. I spent a lot of time making sure all the campers' accounts on our camp management software was up-to-date and that all the payments that have been made were recorded. Really interesting, I know. It's a little cooler today, thank goodness. I didn't feel like I was going to die the minute I walked outside. And the best piece of news as of late is that my friend from home/ HoneyRock, Laura, is coming to visit this weekend. It'll be really exciting to have someone else around during the weekend. The other fun fact is that I have to go to the grocery store again soon. I know it sounds lame, but after so many years of the DC and the dining hall at camp, it's really exciting to get to eat whatever I want. And this time, I'm getting ice cream- such a mistake to go without it before. It's summer, what was I thinking? Alright, sorry this post is kind of boring. I'm heading out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment